Wednesday, March 11, 2009

LOL Wednesday

This came into me from the twitterverse, and I felt I must pay respect to Max Cornelisse for perhaps the coolest hack I've ever seen. In fact, if you have a look at his YouTube page, you'll see it's not a singular event, the guy has several videos.

I suppose this could also be fake... I'm not claiming it is, I've actually seen crazy things similar to this happen live, so maybe it's possible, but even if it is fake, I tip my hat to a ridiculous social engineering hack, due to the raw amount of followers this guy has.

In any case, Max, if you see this and see me, I owe you a beer for giving me a good laugh today.

4 comments:

pdp said...

it is fake! I did my research, and simply put, it is not possible unless you have access to a cell provider.

Nate McFeters said...

Well, who says he didn't? I don't know, I'm not qualified to comment on this area... I don't spend any time looking into it.

I've seen some crazy shits, so I won't say it's def fake, but I have to say, either way... it made my day.

pdp said...

No seriously, I saw an interview with that guy and his producer. They confirmed it was fake. Cool idea though! :)

Nate McFeters said...

Aha, well, given that's the case, I still say kudos for the video production and for giving me a good laugh!